Friday 27 January 2012

Another Monitor is Assigned

My attorney asked Connie Thomas for her CV (Curriculum Vitae or resume) a month ago and she has not provided. Now she is assigning another monitor who's qualifications we know nothing about. Funny how Thomas keeps sending me emails but refuses to answer questions I ask her via email.

DO NOT use a visitation monitor that requires you to ask questions through your attorney. This increases the cost to you tremendously.

From: qtvisit@qualitytimevisitation.com
To: hughlipton@msn.com; cynthiaadepetris@gmail.com; debmanning@earthlink.net
CC: smeiwong3@gmail.com; ko_andrew@hotmail.com
Subject: Visitation
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 17:16:29 -0700


Hello Everyone:

This is to confirm visitation this Sunday, January 29 from 3 pm - 7:00 pm. There will be another visitation monitor Ms. Berniece Zuniga for the first 20 minutes, and after my visit is completed I will continue Wang/Ko visitation.

NOTE: This week is my birthday and I planned to be out of town and returning on Sunday early afternoon, my regular visit on Sunday was moved up to give time for my return, and that is the reason for not being available for the first 20 minutes.


Invoice has been just been sent for payment, please honor as requested.

Ms. Conne J. Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment